The Crew Dogs and The Bozosphere
Welcome Back Smile
Welcome Back Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a forum for the comics Crew Dogs and Bozosphere

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Im Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak!!!!

Go down 
+2
Beetle
caribeandragon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
caribeandragon
Trainee
Trainee
caribeandragon

Im Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Im Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak!!!!   Im Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak!!!! EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 1:19 pm

Geeez I missed you guys, Sorry for the long absence. for those that dont remember me my Name is Jorge, I am a Sergeant in the united states army, I am a supply sergeant (aaand I am going to receive a lot of Jokes for that job from my spiked haired friend or should I say arch-eneny lol) and still stationed in Ft hood. Had a few emergencies and had to stay in Puerto Rico for awhile. Things had gone crazy here so I have lots of stories to tell and catch on. So Bettle...Jenn... last time I was here you guys where tying the knot. How did that go?
Back to top Go down
Beetle
Comic God
Comic God
Beetle

PostSubject: Re: Im Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak!!!!   Im Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak!!!! EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 8:51 pm

It went well. Sorry for the lack of response. There was a really bad PA disaster with Crew Dogs and I had to take the site down for a while. Without the site the forum has been kindof dead.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebozosphere.com
Hobie
FNG
FNG

PostSubject: Re: Im Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak!!!!   Im Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak!!!! EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 8:59 am

Sorry about that beetle, on my behalf at least. I had bookmarked crewdogs but not the forum, so when the main site went down I couldn't find my way back in here until I google searched "crew dogs forum" and found my way back.

Sorry to hear about the crap that went on (been getting bits and peices from AFBLUES). I dont know if they check your forum or not so without causing more damage to you, I'll simply say, it sucks and a lot of folks miss you and your great comic. If you need any help just let us know~
Back to top Go down
Jenamie
Mrs. Crew Dog
Mrs. Crew Dog
Jenamie

PostSubject: Re: Im Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak!!!!   Im Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak!!!! EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 1:26 pm

Hey its good to see you around, yeah I know its been dead here we all have just been morning the loss of the site, but I run the forum and I have no plans on taking it down, might tweek it at some point but its here to stay Smile
Back to top Go down
Hobie
FNG
FNG

PostSubject: Re: Im Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak!!!!   Im Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak!!!! EmptyMon May 03, 2010 3:19 pm

Well thats good to hear! Sucks I happened to join just before the whole fiasco. Seems the boards would have been/were more fun back at the end of last year when ya'll had just migrated to these new boards.
Back to top Go down
Hobie
FNG
FNG

PostSubject: Re: Im Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak!!!!   Im Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak!!!! EmptyThu May 06, 2010 1:47 pm

Also, I'd love to see comics of the thoughts that ran through your head when all the crap hit the fan...

Sadly, we wont Sad
Back to top Go down
WEKM
FNG
FNG
WEKM

PostSubject: Re: Im Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak!!!!   Im Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak!!!! EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:13 am

Hobie wrote:
Also, I'd love to see comics of the thoughts that ran through your head when all the crap hit the fan...

Sadly, we wont Sad

I have to second that.
Sometimes trials make for great humor, if nothing else, the cringe when looking back on them are always fun.
As much as I hated some of the things I went through in the military, now I can look back on them with fondness.
Aww, who am I kidding, they sucked then, and their memory still wakes me from a deep sleep screaming.
Back to top Go down
http://wekm.wordpress.com/
Beetle
Comic God
Comic God
Beetle

PostSubject: Re: Im Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak!!!!   Im Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak!!!! EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 12:37 pm

Id prefer to pretend it never happened,
*sigh*
Back to top Go down
skruball253
PEX-Monkey
PEX-Monkey
skruball253

PostSubject: Re: Im Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak!!!!   Im Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak!!!! EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:51 pm

Ya know taking alot of Nyquil with help that along Beatle. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Beetle
Comic God
Comic God
Beetle

PostSubject: Re: Im Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak!!!!   Im Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak!!!! EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 7:34 pm

I'm not a 60's rock band...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak!!!!   Im Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Im Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Crew Dogs and The Bozosphere  :: The FanZone :: Introduction-
Jump to: