The Crew Dogs and The Bozosphere
Welcome Back Smile
Welcome Back Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a forum for the comics Crew Dogs and Bozosphere

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just for laughs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
caribeandragon
Trainee
Trainee
caribeandragon

Just for laughs Empty
PostSubject: Just for laughs   Just for laughs EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:47 am

Ok so I was bored and ran into this website called " learn from my fail" and must say some of the things I found had me shooting coffee out of my nose. The name of the submitter is after the quote:

If your dad is apologizing to his urologist about causing him to miss tennis; make your joke about 'playing with balls either way' AFTER the doctor has left the room. #LFMF

Submitted by: JayNay

When there's a chair in the doorway, simply set it aside instead of vaulting over it. Doorframes are lower than they appear. #LFMF

Submitted By: Microft_Holmes

When your boss tells you that they have a daughter, the correct response is NOT, "Is she hot?" #LFMF

Submitted by: In Hot Water

When asking the mechanic to look at wobbling tires, never ask "While you’re down there, can you check my nuts?" #LFMF

Submitted by: Rotated’s

Never tell a casual aquaintance at the grocery store that you are going to spend some quality time by yourself if the sole contents of your cart are a bottle of wine, a tawdry romance novel, and a banana. #LFMF

Submitted by: ChickLit

Always remember to silence your cellphone at church. Especially if your ringtone happens to be the theme song from The Exorcist. #LFMF

Submitted by: glowea

Back to top Go down
Beetle
Comic God
Comic God
Beetle

Just for laughs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just for laughs   Just for laughs EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 2:50 pm

Nice!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebozosphere.com

Just for laughs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Crew Dogs and The Bozosphere  :: The FanZone :: News and Entertainment-
Jump to: