The Crew Dogs and The Bozosphere
Welcome Back Smile
Welcome Back Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a forum for the comics Crew Dogs and Bozosphere

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Begin Rant... 3... 2... 1...

Go down 
+2
Hobie
Michael
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Michael
Trainee
Trainee

Begin Rant... 3... 2... 1... Empty
PostSubject: Begin Rant... 3... 2... 1...   Begin Rant... 3... 2... 1... EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 6:49 am

In regards to the Ft. Hood Incident:

Even though I am no longer in the Air Force, I have had the privilege of serving with a wide range of people from all walks of life. It was an eye opening expierence to have been where I have been and done what I have done.
While serving, I have to opportunity to go to Incirlik Air Base, Turkey. While serving there I met an American Muslim SSgT. This man served with distinction and honor and the same sense of patriotic duty that fills every heart that fills a uniform.
Please, I beg those of you who know: do not hold a whole religion responsible for the actions of a coward and a traitor.
Back to top Go down
Hobie
FNG
FNG

PostSubject: Re: Begin Rant... 3... 2... 1...   Begin Rant... 3... 2... 1... EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 5:25 am

Agreed. I have a friend who is also Arab, also lived next to a couple at Barksdale that was Arabic.

There will be those that had hatred before that will continue to have hatred though, Michael. What I find ironic is when I hear individuals who over the last 150 years were persecuted for their religion, race and beliefs (native americans, african americans, chinese etc..) persecuting arabs now... No one ever remembers that being prejudiced does no good for anyone... Remember, not even 50 years ago we all hated Japanese. 40 years ago we disliked african americans, 100 years ago we hated native americans, 200 years ago we hated british... 20 years ago we hated all communists.

Unfortunately this trend can be traced to the beginning of time. The world can't function if we can't hate someone... Right now it happens to be Arabs until something else happens in the world and everyone focuses their hatred towards another race or ethnicicity.
Back to top Go down
Beetle
Comic God
Comic God
Beetle

PostSubject: Re: Begin Rant... 3... 2... 1...   Begin Rant... 3... 2... 1... EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 6:26 am

Hence so many of us waiting for the Earth v. Mars war. Hating another planet entirely should get the ball rolling on world peace.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebozosphere.com
cadrock
PEX-Monkey
PEX-Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Begin Rant... 3... 2... 1...   Begin Rant... 3... 2... 1... EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 12:49 pm

oh, i like it. You can just go ahead and refer to me as Supreme Commander Cad of the Olympus Mons
Back to top Go down
Hobie
FNG
FNG

PostSubject: Re: Begin Rant... 3... 2... 1...   Begin Rant... 3... 2... 1... EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 8:59 pm

Ahh... if only NASA had a larger budget...
Back to top Go down
cadrock
PEX-Monkey
PEX-Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Begin Rant... 3... 2... 1...   Begin Rant... 3... 2... 1... EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 8:46 am

lol, dont get me started on that rant.
Back to top Go down
Jenamie
Mrs. Crew Dog
Mrs. Crew Dog
Jenamie

PostSubject: Re: Begin Rant... 3... 2... 1...   Begin Rant... 3... 2... 1... EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 11:23 am

I guess I did not know there was a religious falling behind this one crazy person ....
Back to top Go down
dallasrocks
Flight-suit Insert
Flight-suit Insert
dallasrocks

PostSubject: Re: Begin Rant... 3... 2... 1...   Begin Rant... 3... 2... 1... EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 12:28 am

You can find the discussion of who gets what portion of the solar system HERE..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Begin Rant... 3... 2... 1...   Begin Rant... 3... 2... 1... Empty

Back to top Go down

Begin Rant... 3... 2... 1...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Crew Dogs and The Bozosphere  :: The FanZone :: News and Entertainment-
Jump to: